Tuesday, October 8, 2024

A time to heal

As we end this time of summer and head into fall, we got to travel for another fun adventure with Carol and David/ Here we are at Deseret Peak temple open house North west of Salt Lake. Here we enjoyed the peaceful beauty and spirit which we can feel in the Temple. there will be 31 temples when completed and 367 around the world, Including a new one for our  friends in Nigeria , at the capital ABUJA.

enjoying the  PEACE , HOPE, AND  JOY  as we listen to the leaders of our church during General Conference, giving me more faith in recovery. As I make the center pieces for our cozy cabin activity in November, busy hands help settle me as I count down the days of my latest challenge this year.


Our neighborhood dinner groups share fun and food and love

DRIVES  UP the canyon, as we still feel the warmth of summer

We share our love and memories of Blake on his birthday.

So, yet again we go to the house of the Lord looking for comfort and find HIS LOVE. Surgery is in 2 days, For two months I have struggled with why, knowing that is has been 2 years
 SINCE THIS HIP WAS ORIGINAL
operated on, And since it had a 15  year life, it has worn down 1/4 inch to allow for easy dislocate. Dr visits, blood work,PT, PA  Bone scan , EKG, Mursa testing,and yet hardly any pain, I continued to swim ( with great are getting in and out). walking at least 3 miles a day, and stationary biking. The continuation of working out has helped me remain calm . HAHA, well  ,at least, I tried. AND the Cleanning and washing of everything, Jim has been my rock, Not complaining, driving me everywhere, and supporting my crazy idiosyncrasies..
FAITH HOPE AND JOY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment