Sunday, December 18, 2011






I have written the Noel poem but we are having trouble finding a good photo. Do I really want crutches or a wheelchair in the Christmas photo? This week there was alot of rain and now there is a BIG snow storm so we are settling down for the holiday . We celebrated ESCALADE in Geneva again this year. We didnt go down town to see all the celebration (crutches ) but we did have soup and chocolate which is really the best part of the holiday.!There is a photo at the Instute showing the chocolate soup pot which represents the soup which won the war between Geneva and the French in the 1600's The happy times of the week were shopping ( which for me could be everyweek) and getting more info from the MRI and the physiotherapy, but the highlight was going to the Bern Temple. This time the new Temple President ,. Pres. Sperling, is a close friend of my cousin Elaine Henrikson. After we went to one of our favs. Heil Armee (salvation army) I purchased a red faux leather coat, a bunch of wooden games for Jim and a beautiful piece of art depicting a humble girl preparing dinner. We also bought fabric for our next adventure which will be teaching them how to quilt. We sang carols with the Missionaries but didnt go downtown this year(crutches).The best thing about being on crutches is that I will be about to complete my extra scripture study ,In Romans 15:4.....that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. It is my hope and prayer for us all to be ..ONE in the SAVIOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment