Sunday, May 4, 2014

Service with a Smile

This week had the usual- mission work on Monday and Tuesday and serving the grandchildren in anyway that is needed, but on top of all the normal stuff, I was lucky to serve atBYU Women's Conference. I was stationed at the Smith Field House, a building I know. When I started at BYU  we  would go the "pull cards" to get the classes we needed at that buidling. It was also the P.E. department12. My freshman year, at the very first Forum ( We had Forum and Devotional classes that were each Tuesday and Thursday mornings ),  I performed in the Smith Field-house. What dance did I do? I cant remember, there were so many. But, what I do remember, that morning while eating an apple and ironing my costume I fell and cut the side of my eye and had to go on stage with a very large gauze over my face. I still have the scare.
What do I remember of Womens' conference this year? I wont forget the opportunity I had to share my love of BYU and the gospel to a young father and post graduated student from Moscow. I prayed for  MISSIONARY opportunity and even had one that day that I stood all day helping the sisters find their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment