Sunday, July 6, 2014

Michigan-Mackinac Island 2014

I am still figuring out how to post photos from my cell phone, but I do have some from my camera. The first week of this trip was life as usual for me and the grandkids--Library (Val finished first in a hula hoop contest- along with many others --after a LONG time- what 75 minutes?), swimming. biking, church and alot of dancing and singing. Meanwhile Jim, with Val's help built a storage shed or as Jim calls it Le Chateaux. For a long weekend we took the drive to the UP (upper peninsula) to Mackinac Island. We stayed in Mackinac City  and took a ferry to the Island. There are no cars,only horse drawn carriages and alot of bikes. We biked clear around the island and had a blast. It was one of my fav trips --EVER. Why--family. fun, food, alot of biking and swimming and alot o LOVE






No comments:

Post a Comment