Monday, January 12, 2015

JOYCE at University of Utah

Ny new  years goal is to finish writing my mom's story. For Christmas I finished copying her diary from 1939-40, when she was in Junior High and just entering into the Boy crazy stage of her life. Her diary was a Christmas gift which she started when her family moved to 1501 S 5th East. This is the home that I remember best. It was a few blocks from Liberty Park. Recorded and finding family stories and photos has been my passion this  passed year. I did not blog or write as much about my life as I did about those that influenced my life,,,my family history,, AND this continues to be our service mission-- working at the Orem Processing Center, being a second witness as we check titles, clarity, and searchablity of the content. We spent twice a week doing this FAMILY SEARCH mission and the rest of the time at Institute, the Temple, and serving the family

No comments:

Post a Comment