Tuesday, March 24, 2015

descendancy work on FAMILY SEARCH

We have been serving our family history mission at the Orem Processing center for over a year, We learned how to do Descendancy search from our good friend, Brother Hawley, In doing this search we find family members as least 115 years after they have passed and then 4 generations over. This means we are finding relatives, greatly removed cousins, whose work have not been done, Along with the fact that my cousin Stewart Neel hired a professional genealogist and he found grandma Aagot Marie Randby Lunds real family (she was adopted) so , these lines opened up.
Monday Morning, Jim and I got up at 4am and took Mariah and Andrew, along with Austin Lund and Karina to the Provo temple for Baptisms for the dead, This is a joy that I have been waiting for a long time. Now, I will be able to complete the rest of their work, I am so happy that I can serve my family both living and passed. I love family history and am so happy that Jim and I can serve together

No comments:

Post a Comment