Sunday, September 20, 2015

Cape May- Senior Missionary Field Trip

We posted about 5,500 images this week by  going in early and staying late. All this so that we could join other Missionary couples at the Southern most tip of New Jersey. Jim's favorite part= the lighthouse. me= going in the Atlantic ocean. Well, I did bring my swim suit but. alas, no one else did, so I had to settle for two locations, the bay and the ocean! We also enjoyed a fish dinner and walk along the canal. This really helped lift our spirits in so many ways. Being with other couples who have left their families to serve far away from their homes, to enjoy nature, AND relax. 

Here we are one in mind, body, and spirit as we leave this joyous place      

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, I can tell it looks like the Atlantic Ocean. It's not the Pacific! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete