Sunday, April 30, 2017

69 and holding

We made it through another winter in Orem. Each General Conference we have the opportunity to get together with Missionaries from our missions, Here we are with our French speaking missionaries. We love getting together with other couples who love to serve like we do. This first photo is with Sister Anderson from our Philadelphia Mission.
Jim loves working and most of this winter he has been working on his solar project.
Most of all we love being with grandkids.
Here we are with Nikki at the capital building
Early morning serving at the Provo Temple with Karinas kids
Celebrating with Austin Lunds new calling singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Brothers helping each other, This winter 3 of Karina's boys broke 6 bones within 5 days of each other, Andrew, Calvin and Peter are in casts for 6 weeks!
Jake helping Izaak.
Izaak helping grandpa in the garden.
Jim and I celebrating my birthday
Watching Mariah run in track
Missing Valerie's 39th birthday
Missing seeing Victoria as she advancing in her dancing skills, OH How I miss!

Trying to get all the family together is a challenge. We tried to get the Utah kids and grandkids together this Easter. 
Most mornings, I love being in the Sunroom reading and studying, These are moments that I ponder all the blessings that I have. I thank my Heavenly Father that I can be here at this time being able to experience many wonderful times with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment