Sunday, July 30, 2017

Costa Rica family reunion

Why not start a family reunion off at a dangerous bridge with hungry crocks. Grandkids were excited to be together and couldnt wait to see all the exotic animals and about a new culture
Each family had their own villa 2,700 square feet, with their own hot tub, great room and room to sleep at least 9.


most of the time was spent in water. Jim preferred the shade and hot tub

a lot of the kids loved making sand castles

Kayaking

surfing

swimming

too much sun



boggie boarding
We ate at fancy restaurants



the best Mexican restaurant ever


beautiful sunsets
love birds on the roof

momma and bay sloth


monkeys in our hot tub
my best accomplishment - lovely kids

Jake and his girls

little E and V and me at sunset

Victoria teaching Layla 

mermaid buddies

Spoons and food

Karissa and Layla



me enjoying our balcony
I love being with the grandkids

I love being together relaxing

I love being all together

I love the sunsets

I love the fresh fruit

I love shopping at Quepos, at the local feria ) Marche

I love the rain in our matching rain gear

I love sitting around the pool

But most of all I love finding the local branch and going to church together. We doubled the branch, We had to take the bus into town and then walk to the next small town, It was Fast Sunday and I really felt the spirit, so with my limited Spanish and a little French I bore my testimony, at least 3 sentences, Oh, what a joy it is, to have the church the same where ever we go, AND what a joy sharing this family reunion with those I love the most/

No comments:

Post a Comment