Sunday, April 22, 2018

It all started here

Outside Temple Hospital, about two months after I was born, on April 20, 1948, I finally got to go "home.". Since my dad was in medical school at Temple in Philadelphia and my parents were struggling financially and then just before I was born, they were robbed, there was not much to go home to. Lucky for them, my first two months were spent in the hospital because I was born 2 months early and way to under developed to leave. So, here is my mom Joyce Morrison and dad, Gordon Lund, as they finally get to leave with their first born.






Jim made my favorite childhood pink cake (add red jello) ,He also brought my favorite adult treats, red peppers, cucumbers, hummus, pineapple, grapes and strawberries. And then , what is a party without pizza!
we had a rocking party to celebrate
my 70th birthday! We played on the scooter boards, hula hoops, bean toss, floor hockey, 60;s music and the grankids even made up a show, a/la the Greatest showman, with all their special talents: tumbling, dancing, yoyos and havin fun!

Nattie is a photographer now. I had her take a glamour shot of me! But she still needs more practice, or a younger model! oh well! All and all, 70's arent so bad. I feel the love and that is what keeps me going.!

No comments:

Post a Comment