Tuesday, May 29, 2018

what do we do all day?

I always tell the grandchildren that my favorite subject in Elementary school was recess. When  I taught school in LA. California, I taught kids how to play. Well, it really sounds easier than it is. So, this summer we are going to have "granma school" .Will it just be recess? Well, we shall see!
This is Jim's way of playing. He continues to work on his solar experiments, only this time it is taking up  the driveway! And where will it end up? And who will benefit from this very large circle of ..stuff.??



This is what I love!! happy, energetic, kids!
Peter at his dance festival 

Victoria at her dance 

Erik showing off his upper body strength

Karissa cheering
Kallie dancing

Layla singing and dancing

Calvin at his piano recital Izaak 


And many others who I havent shown either because I dont have their permission ( like the teenagers!) or I just didnt get the shots on my cell phone. I am still needing help moving photos around and getting them on this blog. but. I want you all to know that you are all LOVED and BLESSED with so many wonderful talents, many of which are felt in the way you love your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment