Sunday, July 29, 2018

A whole lot of birthday and fun

Today is Jim's birthday and we celebrated all weekend. Nikki and Family surprised him at noon yesterday and almost caught him in his pjs. As always, Jim was involved in solving a solar engineering problem and couldnt break away until it was resolved. I had to make up some lame excuse that I needed help moving something! HA
! In this photo, we are celebrating Pioneer Day and Izaaks birthday up in Jackson Hole, Wy, We took Nattie and camped with Derek and family






I love doing crafts with the girls


Here are the two cone head July birthday boys
Nik celebrated his birthday with a pool party. Here he is helping pick tomatoes
STAYing in shape


Yellow stone,*

old faiithful

Dan and Mariah ran their International triathlon .. 

we have  been very active all summer. Calvin came in first in his heat in butterfly!!
Me AND  Izaak , These summer activities I choose to keep in my heart. I know why I am here and it includes being of value and worth to those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment