Thursday, November 5, 2020

Dodging the corona bullet...so far

There have been many around me getting the corona virus. including Nattie and Mariah. Last week my friend Lenore called and told me she had to be quarantined because she had been exposed to her daughter who got it and had slept and stayed with her for a few days. There were several times during her visit that we all chatted. Then Lenore came  over to our place for church, Did I get exposed? Then Derek and Missies sister Heather and her whole family got it, Did I get exposed? Well, so far no, But I did slip on ice while going to buy boots so I wouldnt slip!
Halloween was quick this year, I had a costume but after my fall I chose to be careful. Nothing was broken but I did see that I have osteoporosis in my fingers and the rest of my body!  ugh!

Spent the day before Halloween with Dereks kids and I got to swim in their lovely pool and hot tub
missing Victorias cuteness


Seth and Mckennzie and Wallace

Augie and Wallie , our two great grandsons through Jan and Jaron



Hot tub fun is the best, Being with grandkids is  even better

I just love my family and all the craziness.



No comments:

Post a Comment