Sunday, May 16, 2021

thankyou for the music,,, for giving it to me

here we are on Mothers Day using the selfie stick Jim gave me, Looks like it works pretty good, but I was hoping for some wrinkle remover,,,!!NOT,, I am happy with being a Mother and still being able to serve my family, 

Derek and kids shared the best surprise for music,,, Les Miserables at the Hale, the theatre is amazing and I even got to seen my favorite devil play a good guy!

Here is an older photo of my kids who put together th best gift of music, over 4 hours of my tune,,,including Purple people eater, Tiny dancer, Wild thing, oh what a beautiful morning,,, all my favorites,,, I told them to play this at my funeral!! The music is in me and oh, how grand it is to be reminded of the joy of the song











more joys to be reminded this mothers day


 

No comments:

Post a Comment