Sunday, October 31, 2021

Craig and Jill come to visit

we love when family can get together. This time Craig and Jill came out for the baptism and stayed long enough that we could get together and share the love, The timing of the  visit was while I was at the Mercados so we couldnt get everyone together at my place when I returned and we really missed having Derek and family with us, and Austin. So many good laughs and fun, I returned with the sickness that Valeries family was passing around so I made a hugh pot of soup, Craig supplied  all the sandwich and chips and Karina brought dessert. It was hard to get a photo with everyone together as the kids were coming and going and we still dont do a great selfie!!!!

here we are trying to include our sis Terry in the visit, but since I didnt have a great voice Craig did most of the talking !!!

Prestons cute kids!

everytime I think of her cuteness I remember how much I think we have a similar look,,,,tan,  and tall~!!! (well I am not tall compared to Craigs  family, but I used to be!! before old age started pushing me down

little bro showing his team colors and me sporting (very discretely) BYU blue on game day

one more try at a selfie!. we loved having them come, Next time I hope to feel more in top of my game~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment