Saturday, April 23, 2022

another birthday another fun adventure

celebrating my 74th at the Joseph Smith building in Salt Lake City! Jim planned a great day. starting with a train ride to SLC, no worries about paring and driving and then walking through the reconstruction site of the Temple(which Jim always loves )  Eating soup and sharing a sandwich at the Nauvoo cafe among the people working the area, mostly church workers, many Sisters, and feeling much joy. We walked around and then shopped and found some things for me to remember this day ( of course I dont need anything )!!!! but I will remember how we made each train connection by the skin of our teeth !!! and how Jim planned a great day.

here is  the pat in the hat!

memories of our adventures together.. this year,,, Jamaica 

the string quartet 

Aruba

Costa Rica

me being spunky! The sun shine is the gift the Lord gives me and it shined the whole day on April 20 2022!
thanks for the warmth and love of others both near and far
I feel the love
I feel the hope
I am at peace

 

No comments:

Post a Comment