Friday, November 17, 2023

Band Nationals in Indianapolis

we had an exciting weekend sharing the talent and hardwork of over 90 bands from around the nation. Kade and his school compete again this year coming in the top 25 making it to semi finals. It was great fun for me to see all the creative choregraphy, sets, and of course the marching bands music and costumes






On of the days we met up with Kim, Lorianes daughter who the kids grew up  thinking they were cousins because we got together often. We laughted and cried as we shared our love and testimonies 

me and the boys just hanging

I taught them 3's , a new card game which Erik soon mastered

I alwaays love the beauty of the Canton area and lucky for me the kids had a day off while I was there

Sharing more talent, Erik is a nija warrior and while we were gone Austin ran fast enough to finish the cross country year making it on Varsity his freshman year 18.18.8

And I always love time with Val. We go to her school and I get to help her as a TA and I love being called granma again and again. But most of all being loved and getting to love them and even teaching a little yoga while I am there. All and all we ahad a great adventure and charish these times together

 

No comments:

Post a Comment