Friday, October 28, 2011

same old,,,same old/not






Highly recommend two year missions, as we feel that it is easier this second year. We had a great week with a pantomime of scripture stories for FHE, missionary split night with YSA, Halloween American style (great for non members) and preparation for Fete de la Mongolian. We enjoyed the Autumn colors and another baptisme. We still find new places to walk and explore, This week we had to find tissue (fabric) for the Mongolian dance. The sisters are insistent that the costumes be authentic and thus another adventure trying to find the supplies. Jim loves trying to sew and make the pattern himself and I love the music, the sisters and the Dance!. But, I fell this week and twisted the same ankle that I twisted at the Draper Temple just before we entered the MTC, so I am doubling struggling with pain (I already have alot of pain in my knees... thinking it is just another way Mr, Arth ritis is getting into my body..ugh) Jim is very disciplined in his eating and has been successful in not having too many physical problems. He, also thinks that the yoga classes that I teach twice a week are helping.. So, I hate to sound the same old same old story, but we love teaching the Institute New Testament, There is alot of prep but what a better way to prepare than to read the New Testament and learn more about the Saviours love for us.
Love and miss and pray for you all. Mom, Pat, Soeur

No comments:

Post a Comment