Saturday, July 7, 2012

pack up , load up. catch up


OK<< OK<< I admit it, I am ready to see you all  and return to the land of my inheritance. It is time for us to pack up all of our treasures,  This will take the whole month because, as many of you know I treasure everything,.. some of which will not be coming back to the states,  I am loading up on repeat visits to our favorite places and people and of course yummy smells and tastes,  For the 4 th of July we got together with another missionary couple and went to le fonderie de cloches where they make the cow bells and then to  chateau de Joux . Chateau de Joux had a beautiful settling on a high hill side in the French Jura Mountains, with a Rapunzel tower and get away rope. It was a great day,  Thursday we met the new Mission President, President Rondy, with his wife and 4 of his sons.  We had a great pep talk and we are ready to re inlist. (YES, even though I am homesick,he was a great motivator for love)  He  has a great spirit and I see that alot of good will come when he is President.
.And the catchup,         I finally figured out why  all the stress, I have always had a plan,,,go the college ,get married, have children ,teach, go on a mission,,,been there and done that,,,now what,,catch up  That is what we will do when we return to the states. We want to catch up with all of you, see you, hug you, and take the time to get together again.





Does this sound good to you?  I cant wait. But, for now, there is still some work we need to do here. We are both preparing talks for the next two weeks, Mine will be. one in French and the next week in English, I think Jim's will be English only!, We also will work with our replacement, Elder et Soeur Cairns, and try to get a short day trip to the new Mission Home in Lyon,France 

No comments:

Post a Comment