Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring Fever

This morning I walked Jim to the subway so he could attend the first of many meetings. We leaped forward into spring without much strain. Yesterday Jim cleaned the chapel and I helped Amy prepare and serve our 300 Stake Relief Society Sisters. After standing in my stiff shoes (for the first time, without any stockings/tights..yes, I did start working on my tan those two days last week when we had 70 degree weather) and got about 10 blisters. After returning home to drop off Bev and pick up Jim we went to our clean chapel to start the first practice for our Young Women talent show.  Needless to say, even though my feet hurt, they are very happy doing what I love to do.. Music, dance, and helping the sisters.
Thursday evening we attended an interfaith meeting next to a building which the community wants to turn into a place to distribute food, clothing and other goods to the needy, We came to show our support and were very humbled.




1 comment:

  1. Are those blossoms already? We haven't gotten any yet. They remind me if the cherry blossoms in DC.

    ReplyDelete