Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Bell and The Chocolate

Monday and Tuesday we toured the areas around Philadelphia and Center City. Hershey is about 1 3/4 hours away. On the way back we went through the Amish farms, Intercourse (which of course opened up plenty of discussion as to why all the adults kept making jokes about the towns name),
The covered Bridge at Valley Forge. George Washington wintered there which was one of the turning points in the Revolutionary War, More important. it is the road that I drove to Seminary and church each week. This is where my testimony and beliefs in the Gospel of Jesus Christ were firmly planted. Thanks to the good members who taught me in my youth and my family who introduced me to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
No family trip is compete with out hot tubs and fun swims
One more day, and we are off on the shuttle to see the Independence mall


No comments:

Post a Comment