Monday, September 9, 2019

2 more things off my bucket list

We took a road trip to Chicago from Canton Michigan to see Hamilton! Karissa knew the whole show, I had read the WHOLE book and of course grew up near Philadelphia, in the heart of Americas founding fathers Also, growing up there, my parents would go to NYC and return with musical memories.Thus began my LOVE of Broadway, music and dance. And the show,, was wonderful. Chicago- exciting. and the company- lovely.
the second on the bucket list- tubing down the river.  So, in Michigan, we went to Ann Arbor, near the college and rented tubes and hit the rapids. Well, almost! ,But now we know how much fun it was helping each other, floating, paddling and swimming.






 The contrast of the big city and nature is evident in this post! I love them both! Which do I love most?I love sharing them with family. I love being together. I love the sounds and smells, the color, and textures of city and country.


No comments:

Post a Comment