Sunday, January 5, 2020

tid bits from the holiday

I'm dreaming of a white christmas...well we did happen to have plenty of snow for all the holidays, My favoirte part is the shoveling! No really! I love being outside in the clean fresh snow, I love the workout and as I have a fear of falling, I want to make sure the drive and walk way are cleaned off.


Jim and Dan found out that they really are related, Here is the artist conception of their relative who crossed the plains.. Sarah Fergason  /
We spent Christmas Eve with the Jaron and Jan And our first great grandson , Augie.
 Tanner and his son Augie
We had great visits with family. We wish that we had more time together.

Charice and her family drove in from Fresno and we enjoyed hot tubbing, games and laughing, And when Charice is in town we  always love our professional massages. She is the best.
The only way to roll into the New Year is spinning with the family. We have enjoyed working out together and getting our sweat on.
The last day of Chtistmas vacation we took some of the family to the snow. Not too cold, with beautiful blue sky. We made snow forts and enjoyed the view.


As I close this blog, I am reminded of those who are sick like  Austin with his hand  being broken and Mariah who just had her surgery. I am reminded of the recent passing of Dan's brother Aaron. I am reminded that many of us are hurting inside from loneliness and depression. It is my prayer to be able to reach out and extend a helping hand and heart to those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment