Saturday, March 14, 2020

What a difference a day makes

Sleep over at grandmas with many of the old toys their parents played with. 
These are the two youngest cousins of Karina and Derek. They love staying in their pjs all day, hot tub, pasta, and lots of books.
March 4 is the day that my son Erik died, 39 years ago.
I  honor and remember his short life and look forward to seeing him when I die.

Izaak, the youngest of the grandchildren, without fear, said he wanted to get up and bear his testimony ( which he had never done before ), it was such a great., sweet, experience for me to help him.
Then Wednesday March  11 was Karina's oldest child Andrews birthday. He turned 23. We celebrated by him coming over and helping us with computer issues. It was a great day

March 12 will always be remembered now that so much has happened with the closer of schools, churchs and travel the corona virus has taken over our lives.. But, I will always continue to remember that Valerie turned 42 that day.
So what difference does a day make? How does my life change each day? It is with prayer and faith that I continue to ask God what he would have me do to serve HIM and my family  and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment