Thursday, April 9, 2020

social distant 3 weeks quarantine 3 days

yes, it is true. After a healthy happy time serving and loving the Mercado family  near Detroit Michigan, I flew home to quarantine myself for 2 weeks. I am very glad to have been able to be safe and cleaner than anyother place in the airport and flying.! Ask me about the experience and I will give you more detail. But, basically, we all want to conquire this virus and we all need to do our part.
 While at Valeries we made masks and as Detroit became third in the worst American cities, we changed my flight to come home sooner, Originally way last fall I bought these tickets for 3 weeks so that Val and Jason could go to Chili. When things got worst in Europe and Asia they canceled their trip but I decided I could still serve , visit, and share my love with them.  Valerie ran a tight ship for the grandkids, this included, of course music and recess, so I could use my talents and skills in teaching and see how much the grandkids have grown. When one shares space during challenging times so much adaptation can happen.





Jason worked from home and kept us updated.

Erik started us on a great geography lesson that kept us studying more and more detail about States and the world.

Victoria and Austin participated in a Cook off competition and increased their cooking skills
Baketball and trampoline and biking riding outside and lots of dancing and stretching inside
Music everyday uplifts

Fun hugsS

I knitted a blanket while I visited and Austin said I should enter this in as a world record for fastest knitting!!!
Karissa surprised me with an early birthday celebration
Of course we missed Jim, He stayed home to keep safe with his asthum and every day we saw grandpa,  We loved sharing each confernce session with him side by side as we zoomed together
thanks for the lovely memories as I now am in my 3 day of quarantine.

here is my quarantine,  not bad so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment