Friday, November 11, 2011

pressure








I heard Billy Joel's song twice today (My fault)! I was trying to avoid pressure but instead was reminded of it. So,why? We have two big activities a week apart. First, teaching as many as possible YSA and Missionaries an arrangement of (French, English,Spanish... end in French) Since it is an arrangement we had to translate and put in all together, Sounds easy.but notes and words needed changing, Then, the next week is Fete de la Mongolian (Mongolian Independence Day) and I only know the alphabet and hello, how are you, (which sound like---SAY NO U N) to answer you say.. I N (fine). We had a quick visit with cousin Frank Hatch and enjoyed sharing old and new stories and later we took a walk at twilight after looking for beads for the costume . On our blog we have photos of Jim sewing with my adding technical help ; like darts, facings, hemming, trim, etc, and it has been PRESSURE,( I am also including last weeks photos of down town Geneva, Saint Pierre archives with the church in Gothic and Roman style and the reunion from 400AD of a baptistery when immersion was still practiced. It is easier to fill the blog with more photos, so if you havent seen it, go to...jlandpj.blogspot.com..... the church stopped baptisme by immersion because it wasn't as practical ) I am writing this on 11/11/11 as it is a holiday everywhere and everything is closed which makes for a much needed break from the PRESSURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment