Tuesday, January 14, 2014

20014 New Mission Opportunities

 New Year 2014- New posts, Jim put a book together of our first mission in Geneva Switzerland,,so now it is my turn to write again,
We started serving at Family Search which is really just across the street and two doors down! I have been able to use my French each time and Jim and I both had America Revolution books to preview. Yesterday I had German, Daughters of the American Revolution and I got to use my Special Education skills in counseling- so this feels like a good fit for us.
We swim.,play pickle ball , and ride the stationary bike and I am trying to keep my Tai chi and yoga up, but it is getting tight for time,,, we are just figuring it all out now.
We both love having the kids close by and pray for our loved ones each day

No comments:

Post a Comment