Thursday, January 23, 2014

Getting answers to Prayers

We are settling in with our mission. This week we had a holiday!!!,,Martin Luther King--so we didnt have to go it. Instead we drove to Park City (forgot to take photos!) and it was the Sundance Film Celebration. We didnt see anyone famous, or maybe we did, but we wouldnt have know it! The sun and sky was beautiful. When we returned I was TIRED, but we had already promised Family Home Evening with the Stubbs.  We played pickle ball. Tuesday at the Family Search we invited our good friends, the Harpers, to learn more about the mission..We are already recruiting.
As a goal of mine has been to serve everyday, I had many opportunities this week. This has been an answer to my prayers.  Even though I was very tired on our "day off" from our mission, I still have the desire to serve and be of value. I am happy to say that I did have my prayers answered! Also, It has been a sunny week and no snow or  ice to slip on!
Tonight we go to an Earth quake preparedness meeting..Do we really need to worry about that here in Utah?  I am still getting used to the weather!
patty

No comments:

Post a Comment