Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Women of Faith

These passed few days I have had the opportunity to sing with the sisters in our stake. We have a great conductor and great songs including Circle of Sisters ( I already have that one choreographed ), When I feel His love ( which keeps rewinding through my head,, by Janice Kapp Perry) and Who we are ( which included all of us women, through out the world, large and small ,young and not, single and  other)  I am so happy that I am a women. Relief Society is the oldest and largest organization for women throughout the world. we help each other, serve, love and protect.
Today we go for more training for our mission.. it is called Ervan/ I have found names that could be family Andrew T Lund. Axel Anderson, and even some Larkins. This week we previewed alot of Daughter of the America Revolution. Sons of the Utah Pioneers, and , Snake river and Idaho family records.
Gotta go serve..LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment