Sunday, November 24, 2019

being included

We are so happy that Jaron and Jan and the family have moved to Lehi. I have be lucky to be included in celebrating Emily and Megans birthdays. Theirs are easy for me to remember Oct.20, Nov 20! Sharing love with the family is vital to our time.Of course I am sensitive to the emotions of in laws  and out laws and I am still trying to figure it all out.
Jim is so great about helping the kids learn about tools and work.

Calvin is putting the lights up our very very tall evergreen.

Nik and Peter getting garden ready for winter.This year we started decorating very early, Why not! It is a lot of work!


Pick up sticks and stretching go together. Who ever took this photo left out the kid working very hard to beat me!
One of our last bike rides before it is too cold. We went on the Jordan River trail. Jim uses his ebike and I still love the workout but most important the  beauty of autumn. As we transition unto fall and then winter I am striving to make the most of the time where nature sleeps and restores it self for new growth in the spring.
better ending to the autumn ride on the Jordan river trail. Glad to have memories with grandkids  to keep us young and vital.

No comments:

Post a Comment