Monday, November 4, 2019

blessings of rest and recovery

so many Halloweeners


dressed in the 80's and I was asked to go that way for my spinning class so here is the original leotard ( high cut of course ) but the 20 or so leg warmers I had are long gone so I just used the sleeves of an old sweater, The hardest part was standing on one leg as I still dont have all the strength in my sprained ankle.
Here are just a few photos of grandkids sharing their costumes.

October has many birthdays and I got to share some of them. here is Jake and below Layla. I missed seeing Victoria in Michigan.

Mariah and my brother Mark share their birthday and their love of working out.

Kallie is playing in her last soccer game.
Here is Izaak in his first mile run in St George.

We enjoy ALL of our ENergy.
Emily and her  family moved to Lehi a few months ago. I just love being able to share my love and time with more family. They are less than 1/2 hour away but with my older self and all the Utah road repairs I do less driving   than I should. Making memories with those we love is more important and one of my goals. Since I found out from my last Dr, visit that I have 30 more years I am finding it necessary to strive to do more, serve more, study more and love more.

No comments:

Post a Comment