Sunday, November 10, 2019

Games

s
My dad taught duplicate bridge every Tuesday evening, Mom fixed us kids soft boiled eggs and bananas and milk every Tuesday. I still love soft boiled eggs but because mom made us eat the dark spots I dont like soft bananas or blue milk (remember skim milk!,,ugh).
We played a lot of cards growing up...fish, rummy, and spoons, One of my more skillful games was jacks, I could go from onies up and back with out missing. This week we had a sleep over with Nik and Izaak, We had fun doing puzzles, play doe, dominoes and even qwerkel .

 Our new kitten loves to be in on all the action, but he still hasnt learned how not to bite.
Nik and Calvin have been working on their skills and the latest is skate boarding.

KoKi is keeping many of us busy. This week I could not get the leash on and he played " keep away from grandma" for a long time, while I ran around  and around in circles. After she peed and broke a toy I finally caught her AND got the leash on,
I really needed Andrew because he knows just how to work his skills with animals. He is so calm and has great touch.
it is getting colder here but we are skill riding to the red barn.


my favorite time is with family. one of the best activities is enjoying a great meal, and then sharing our love. While we adults cleaned the kids continued on the family traditions of games . I am not sure what they were playing but the sound of running laughter is the best


No comments:

Post a Comment