Thursday, February 24, 2011

Geneva Switzerland Stake

Our church is the English ward, luckly, But in the evening we had a Mission Home meeting with new members in french and spanish, so I had to again introduce myself and mon mari entirely in french.   Saturday night there was a halloween party, all American, and there I met the President of Moscow Mission who had to come here to get hIs visa renewed.  His name is Ken Woolley and he is my second cousin, his grandfather and grandma Celia are brother and sister through polygamy.  He  knew Celia and all about Hyrum Woolley, who was a very suucessful business man.  He is sending me 150 pages of family history.  It was truley a blessing to meet him.  His daughter is in our ward.  Today we bought for our apt in Ferney Voltaire, which we hope to be in by next week because then we will have our own internet.  Please pass our love on to anyone interested

1 comment: