Monday, February 28, 2011

my friend and neighbor, EIiiane


We had our second spanish baptism on saturday and then RS Stake preparedness meeting. Saturday night all the old misses got together into one little apt and watched a movie, we brought popcorn and peanuts, of course. Sunday, after a meeting that I totaly understood I cooked white fish with cous cous from a recipe I read in french when Jim was at the doctor, I also made corn bread and cookies, with no recipe (memorize your recipes in case you need up like me with no internet on the weekends). After eating we went outside for a walk and noticed some men around an electricians box , so \i told them in french that Jim was an engeniere and maybe he could help. Well next thing you know we are in her apt eating tarts adn visiting for one hour all in french and now , tomorrow we are going for a marche (walk in the park) It was quiet fun and now a have a french friend about my age and not with the church

No comments:

Post a Comment