Saturday, February 19, 2011

jim and pat part deux


As my blog skills are minimal we had trouble with our Pat and Jim so we are trying to redo our first blog. This requires time, patience and skill, all of which I dont have. I am now trying to search for emails with information about the beginning of our mission. So, any followers can add or excuse my memory. As we have no followers now, I will try to redo the passed months.
The blog started with the help of Nikki taking our great mission pictures. Then on January 11 2010 after my mom died, we felt like we cold prepare to fill out papers. This took until April and then June and Finally July 8, 2010 we received our call to Geneva Switzerland! We were on our way to the LA Temple to serve with great enthusiasm and have been excited ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment