Sunday, April 1, 2012

Back to work!





We loved having the kids here, and after a few hours and clean up we were back to our routine. But now, we will be adding many more hours to our Serving at the Institut, per request of our Mission President. So instead of studying at home and resting during the afternoon, we will now be at the Centre. We have been trying to get there earlier each day. Since we have received this information , Jim has had 2 hour long naps... me.., I like to "nap"every day. The nap for me is usually my free reading time. Here we have been studying European history and the apostasy, to connect the church as it was during Pauls time to what happened? So we are learning about the Crusades (ugh!) France, England, Scotland, Denmark,,The other news this week is the..Fleurs..beaucoup de fleurs! everything is in bloom. Today I met the new assistant to the Prez at the Centre while I was communicating to several YSA, and he said,,"where did you learn French? I said,, Philadelphia!! ( later , I asked him why,, and he said that my french was SUPER ! ) Super is a french word, which means....great (duh!) The other news is, of course,, we are excited for General Conference. We are 8 hours behind, so it gets a little confusing, but just the same, we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment