Monday, April 9, 2012

Joyeuse Paques






Here is earth's gift outside our room, what a view ! . They don't celebrate the same here, It is hard to find anything that isn't chocolate. Where are my jelly bellies when I need them? Jim has been very busy this week with three big projects,,, the quarterly report ( a very detail accounting of all our contacts, marriages, and visitors at the Institute), an Easter talk, and Priesthood lesson. Me,,,,nothing, extra!, We are adjusting to our change in routine by being at the Institute all day, Today it was crazy, One of our friends wanted to give another friend a birthday party at the Centre, the Zone leaders were preparing a street meeting with 5 giant poster boards and Jim and I were just trying to get our New Testament lessons ready for presenting, In all the craziness I had no place to be, Every time I went somewhere,someone else wanted the space, I got a little testy but ended up reading the Livre de Mormon with another set of Elders and that took all my brain power, We had a great activity called "So you WANT to be a millionaire" where one of our YSA who happens to have a job in helping prepare and find jobs gave and evening activity to aid in these skills. It was a great success. was the planned a street meeting right by the Reformation Wall in Geneva. On Sunday we got to have dinner at the Mission home and then a fun Easter egg hunt. Now I am preparing my talk, in french , of course for next week at a different ward as part of a High Council assignment. Bonne Chance, lucky for me, my subject is Relief Society,

No comments:

Post a Comment