Monday, April 2, 2012

conference blessings


I could not let this conference go by without mentioning some of our favorite, inspiring words. First, Pres Uchtdorf quoting Pres Kimball STOP IT!. Boy,that was right in my face. Then President Monson " We are not like Toy Boats....Come back, Come up, Come in, Come Home,...Come unto me. But, most endearing to me was Russell Rasband's talk on his little grandson, and all children born into this world with less that perfect bodies. I, too, said, " Why me?" but after many years I understand,, Why not me? to be so lucky! to hold an angel. The Sunday afternoon session seemed to me very powerful in the importance of family and for this I am gratified for all of you that are family or feel like family. Hopefully the many mistakes that I have made will not be repeated by you. The more I feel the Savior in my life the more I want to learn and grow and serve. I am glad that it never too late. Again, I say thank you for your prAyers and support as we are far away. With out your prAyers and love it would be much harder. The challenges of a mission are similar to our full time on earth...that of remaining faithful and staying the course, along with invite and testify and in our case do lots of cooking and listening to the problems of our YSA

No comments:

Post a Comment