Friday, March 4, 2011

Dr. cousin Frank and Lenny Hatch come to visit


Reply

pat chatterley

to DerekJLAnderson, Angela, charice, Clark, dan, Doreen, jan, Karina, Loraine, Melissa, Nicole, Rita, Rochelle, val, Angelia, Austin, Barbara, Candace, Chelsea, craig, Dallas, DANIELLE, Elaine, jason, jean, Jill
show details Feb 14
Yes, they celebrate this holiday I dont know how yet but SAINT VALENTINE is, I think, is a Catholic saint and France is very Catholic. We had a bonne weekend with the YSA Bal .Yverdon is a beautiful ville, The swans are so friendly when we frist got to the lac, I was afraid they would bite me, After we went to the main,centre square and apres the old ville which dates to 1411 when the Gauls found hot springs running here, |We didnt go to the springs as we needed to go help at the bal. There were YSA from all over Europe. Saturday we got the visit with Dr. Frank Hatch and Lenny (his wife), Frank is Jim/s cousin and one of my dance teachers from BYU in 1967, He says he remembers me ! HA! that could be good or bad! When he saw me, he said SO, that is how little Patty turned out! Yes, I am big Pat now! He and Lenny live in Germany part of the year and sometimes in Cancun, Their business is in knesthtic movement, focusing on the elderly, ao they practiced on Jim!. Very interesting to me. They came over for Crepes Sunday morning then took the tram back. Oh, one more intersting thing, one friday morning I had my first yoga class with two French girls, one translates for the church (Sarah) and one is Eliane (my amie), and while teaching I was using french language trying to find to find the Sanscrit word in Yoga, my brain got all the French inside and all the Yoga language got all twisted, I know that is not surprising to some of you, but, I think it is kind of cool because I am always answering in French now, thus some of the French words /mixed into this email, mais, but, still typing on a french keyboard, so still beaucoup de miss takes. This week I have 3 comig for yoga, so soon we will need to go to the Eglise (church)

No comments:

Post a Comment