Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hair done the french way


Today,while Jim was at district meeting, I got my hair done, What an experince! She did not speak any any English, It took three hours which is OK because she did a good job and the price was OK (merry Christmas to me) But while she was doing my hair, she had a picture hanging on a chain around her neck and I said (now think of my mother in this siltuation ) <> and she said it was her grandmother, I said, You dont look like her. ( the was Indian with a big dot on her head). Then the hair dresser starts going into this preachy sahaja yoga stuff, and I said <,,,,bla bla bla, in french,,,,I am a missionary and I know a little about Hindu when I studied world religions, ( now I am getting very deep into trouble with language and philosophie and this lady has control of my destiny=== my hair looking good) She wanted me to go with her on monday and do all this weird Indian, chanting, etc. Luckily she had a handout( kind of like a pass along card) with a web site and I said I would like it in English, that it would be easier for me. Now here is the probelm, her hiar salon is right below where we live. In French many mnay apt have business below them. That is how |I found her. So she sees me every day! But she did know and said that she had another client who was Mormon. Will take pic of hair later, just glad that I knew enough french to keep me out of trouble, kind of. I had another missionary experince tonight, also, totally in french,I said we were missionaries and she asked <> and I answered all in french about the 10 tribes and the second coming ad she said that she was a preacher and I said,

No comments:

Post a Comment