Wednesday, March 2, 2011

yes, I got the ZONA (shingles)

We have been at a slower pace the last few days, slow enough for me to finish 3 scarves and watch Holiday with Cameron DIaz, If you havent seen itshe is my french friend( I gave her a scarve I made), then today she gave me a box from germany for my jewlery and some local whipped honey. She is amazing because she just keeps on giving all the time. I told her that usually I wear alot of jewelry but \i am a MISSIONARY. (I had prayied about talking to her about the church before I saw her and I talk about family and the Insititute alot ) She is a very giving person and I pray that I can continue to share love to her. LAst night we had an inactive sister come and \i stayed for 4b hours. She was very shy. I taught her how to knit, She kept staying, about Soiree Famille and when |I asked her about her family and she found out that my last name wasd LUND she opened up. She is originally from Sweden and talked and talked after that. Then after FHE is totally opened up and beat up the ELders in ping pong. Pray for Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment