Thursday, March 3, 2011

Talking to the Neighbors

Today, as usual, I awoke early and went down to walk and ended up talkig to two neighbors, One has a dog and knows a little English, The other is from England and is LSD, used to live in Detroit, her Husand is French and looking for work, It is hard every where for work. Alot of YSA are looking and Geneva is a very popular place to want to work, especially for out of towners. .Anyways after Jim got up ( 2 hours after me), we went looking for the public library whiich, of course was closed on tuesdays! ,but we found another thrift store and this own really is a thrift, everyting in it is 2E, a little over 2 dollars, I got a pair of jeans, We only brought missionary clothes, black, brown ,and gravy and now we are bored with no color and the Institute is more lay back. I did not bring Jeans. but, while in the mission home the rules have changed a little and seniors have it easier, but the list said NO JEANS,and now The Seniors are wearing them on P day. We also found a second main sportin good store and Jm bought swim fins, so he can be faster the water. we havent been swimming since before christmas as to my Shingles,but we are getting ready. The mornings are usually spent preparing for the Institute but each morning I go for a marche and try out more french. I talk to all the dogs, cats, and chevals and even they arent quite sure what I am saying. It looks like I need to hit the vocabulary some more. Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment