Thursday, March 3, 2011

Final exam night for January Institute classes

Last night all the classes combined to receive the final exam in the Institute which was open book and scripture mastery, all three classes together, with English and french copies. It included application type questions which I cant release hiere because not all have taken it. In fact I was preparing for over thirty (I had baked thirty potatoes for the potatoes bar after the exam) and only 12 took the exam. I was really surprised and asked several people today about it, Not one was suprised, They dont take it as serious here. There are three classes, meeting one on wednesday, two on thursday. Only one of our english students showed.for the exam. But good news we have 4 or more baptism set up on Sunday, They are from Nigeria, Cameron, and Iran. We still have not had any french converted while we are here.. I wonder why. We have changes on our mission bondaries happening this Sunday which dont effect us in a hugh was but will tell you more after Sunday. Tongiht I am teaching Dance,, the swing and cha cha. BON Soiree and Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment